Thursday, September 22, 2011
Honey Grill Ribs
* 800 gr beef ribs
* 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* ½ onion, finely chopped
* 2 cm ginger, crushed
* 3 tablespoons honey
* ½ tablespoon soy sauce
* ½ teaspoon soy sauce
* ½ tablespoon oyster sauce
* ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* ½ teaspoon ground pepper
* ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
* 2000 ml of water
* 2 tablespoons sesame oil for sauteing
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Saute garlic, onions, and ginger until fragrant. Enter the ribs. Stir until the color changes.
2. Add the honey, soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, nutmeg powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until the seasoning bandaged ribs.
3. Pour water in several stages. Cook until flavors mingle.
4. Burn 15 minutes with a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius, until cooked.
* Cooking time will be shorter if the ribs dipresto a minute.
* Plugs-stab ribs during cooking so the flavors to infuse properly
Want to Know The Secret of BBQ... Click Here
CLICK FOR OTHER RECEPIES... Yummmy food here